Friday, March 21, 2014

Good Evening, although it's almost a new day where I am at....Welcome to my blog!  It is my hope that when you visit here you gain new ideas or become rejuvenated in your plans to work with and nurture children's growth and development.  For 20 years now I have been an at home child care provider and a professional development trainer for the last 3 years.  I enjoy seeking out and using new ways to enrich the play that we do in my program and for my time training have had fun taking that information to my workshops.  Now I hope that in this little bit of cyber space you will have found a place to pop in for the same.  Not only will there be neat activities that are developmentally appropriate for a variety of ages, but you will find tips and tricks and information on social skill building, planning for a day of activties with multi-ages amoung other topics related to children and home daycare as well.  Welcome to the journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment